- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GMC Reg
- Full Time
- up to £74661 + Outer London Fringe
* deliver paediatric clinics, assessing children with a range of concerns that are affecting their development or educational potential including medical assessments for the SEND process and school medicals in special school.
* provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and ongoing care to children, young people and families in West Essex.
* contribute to medical assessments of children where there are safeguarding concerns.
* perform medical examinations in relation to assessments of Looked After Children
* have relevant experience in clinical management of children, including those with neuro-developmental difficulties such as ADHD and Autism
* possess, a CCT in paediatrics or be working toward this
It is essential that you have:
* a UK recognised medical degree
* full GMC registration
* MRCPCH/MRCP or equivalent
* specialist registration or be within 6 months of attaining CCT
* a minimum of 2 years specialist training in community Paediatrics
* training in all aspects of child protection assessment (including level 3 training) and health assessments (further training and supervision in assessment of child sexual abuse can be provided in post)
* knowledge of UK paediatric and child health systems
* knowledge of Special Educational Needs procedures, health service responsibilities and proposed changes to SEND.
For further information on this particular position and full job description, Apply online today
- trades and professions