- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cheshire UK ,GB
Consumables Stock Controller - 9 months
£22,000 plus 25% shift bonus
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 5am to 3.00pm & 2.30pm to 12.30am.
My client is a successful global company that provides a variety of on-site Laboratory Services to major pharmaceutical companies. Due to the impact of COVID-19, my client is looking to hire a total of three Consumables Stock Controllers to start ASAP.
This role has been released to support a mega-lab at Alderley Park in Cheshire where they are testing thousands of patient samples per day for COVID-19.
The lab is part of what is going to be the biggest network of diagnostic testing facilities in British History.
This is a chance to be a key player in maintaining a lab increasing the country’s capacity to test for coronavirus to tens of thousands of samples each day.
This opportunity offers you the chance to lead a dynamic COVID-19 response team and our collective efforts to succeed in our fight against COVID-19 pandemic. We are looking for candidates who can start immediately on a temporary 9-month role.
You will be managing the full team and supporting the day to day co-ordination of deliveries & sample movement for the COVID-19 testing labs. The emphasis is to enhance operational effectiveness and you will be reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
* Line Management
* Management of stock and complete system transactions.
* Manage and carry out stock takes.
* Managing the flow of stock around difficult pinchpoints.
* Investigate shortages and request resupply from the warehouse.
* Fulfil stock requests from Labs.
* Scientific Operations Background
* Stores/Warehouse and stock management experience
* Working in a dynamic background
* GxP – working to the highest standards
* Pro-active attitude with good time management
* Excellent computer skills, including Excel
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* The ability to work cooperatively with other postproduction service providers and specialists.
* IT skills are essential with experience of booking and scheduling systems preferred.
How do I apply?
The application process for this role is easy. Permitting you match said criteria, simply click and apply to the advert, and if successful, you will be contacted by myself or a member of our team ASAP. Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 1 week, unfortunately, you have not been successful for this role.
For more information, feel free to contact Jak Thompson at Consult Search & Selection on LinkedIn
About the company