- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently recruiting for a Content Administrator to work on a Temporary contract for 3 months with potential for extension. This role is based in Canary Wharf and is paying £12.50 an hour.
Who will you be working for?
Our client as been operating for over 25 years as a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation and enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
What will you be doing?
- Content editing and management
- Working to tight as well as changeable deadlines.
- Quality assessing mock and high stakes exam questions
- Proofreading and formatting study notes documents and powerpoint presentations
- Liaising with foreign language translators to ensure all content is correctly translated.
- Formatting HTML files in Adobe dreamweaver for online learning content
- Actioning changes to exam content quickly and efficiently
- Data analysis from our question management database
- Other ad-hoc admin duties when required
- Excellent written English and good proofreading ability is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of Adobe DreamWeaver and knowledge of HTML is desirable
- Experience of working with content management systems an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt priorities accordingly
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a professional and reputable company, located in a prime location in Canary Wharf. This temporary role is for 3 months with the possibility of extension, and is paying £12.50 an hour.
How to apply
To apply for this temp role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Janikka Mawdsley at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.