- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
When was the last time your words were read by millions?
Are you are a problem solver; someone who enjoys hunting for broken links, resolving issues, and editing?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a dynamic, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon
vouchercloud - part of the Groupon family is a UK leading voucher platform, having revolutionised the marketplace with the launch of Europe's first voucher app in 2010. The app has since been downloaded over 10 million times globally, and the website sees 5 million monthly web sessions, with savvy shoppers across the world accessing a huge range of money saving deals.
Giftcloud followed, launching in 2014 as Europe's first entirely digital gifting app and website, enabling users to get instant access to digital gift cards and working with some of the UK's biggest brands to deliver fully digital rewards and loyalty solutions.
We are looking for a Content Administrator to join our team based in Bristol. As a Content Administrator, you will handle a portfolio of brands in our Italian territory, regularly auditing them via affiliate networks, Google, and competitors. Each day, you will ensure that our website displays best-in-market content for our customers while optimising merchant pages.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will complete daily audits of our competitors
- You will upload content from network feeds
- Write offer and merchant descriptions, ensuring all content is optimized for SEO
- Maintain the health of dedicated brand portfolio
- Source content and upload codes, deals, and discounts to the website
- Upload content and audit competition on-site
- Ensure that ad space is current with suitable creative
- Correct, check, maintain, and build affiliate links
- Extract links from affiliate networks
- Identify potential auto-serps and raise with appropriate teams
- Prepare reports using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Google equivalents
- Develop a deep understanding of the affiliate industry and trends, alongside building your knowledge of the mobile marketing sector
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Fluency in both Italian and English, both spoken and written
- Experience with affiliate management software and affiliate networks
- A passion for digital marketing
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Suite
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter, highly flexible, and able to handle changing directions or priorities
- You have experience working in a challenging, dynamic environment where you have to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding and reporting KPI’s
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop positive internal and external relationships
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and have delivered results while juggling multiple projects
Groupon is an equal opportunity employer.
- microsoft excel
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally