- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for our customers. Exertis employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
Working within our busy and growing digital marketing team, you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality written content for optimised product listings on the Amazon platform. Supporting our AMS team on a variety of pan euro campaigns for our high-profile consumer brands, this is an important role within the team, where you will be acting as a digital ambassador for our brands.
As the Content Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation of a range of content, including optimised products listings, but also the planning and execution of various types of digital advertising campaigns - from Amazon Marketing Services through to SEO
- Create optimised product listings that drive high visibility in organic search for our consumer brands across the Amazon.
- Working specifically on A+ content and the planning and creation of brand store pages.
- Fulfilling content requirements across the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Track all content optimisation work, maintaining a high standard at all times.
- Regular reporting of key performance indicators to vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Work on content creation for marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook and Instagram when required.
- Liaise with the internal design studio for the creation of creative assets.
- Work closely with our business units and key vendor contacts to understand roadmaps, align objectives in support of market opportunities and drive.
- Liaise with and manage external supplier relationships where appropriate.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; including the Amazon commercial team.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
Key Skills and Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous marketing or agency experience would be advantageous, specifically within the paid media area.
- A 2nd language would be an advantage but not a requirement for the role.
- Experience of AMS on Amazon an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great organisation skills with ability to balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others.
- Collaborative and strong team player.
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans.
- Good networking skills - internally and externally.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo.