- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.00 - £12.00 gross per hour
Job temp contract support admin Crawley Gatwick managed services facilities
Your new company
They are an American commercial real estate services and investment firm, the largest company of its kind in the world.
They offer a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Your new role
You will provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service to the contract your new employer works on. You'll maintain concise records of all transactions conducted by the business and liaise regularly with client representative.
Your duties will include. but not be limited to:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
- Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- To carry out any reasonable request from management.
What you'll need to succeed
[Essential] A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
[Desirable] Higher educational qualifications to 'A' level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
[Essential] Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook - intermediate to advance level.
[Desirable] PowerPoint and CAFM systems.
[Desirable] 3 years experience in a similar role.
[Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software.
[Desirable] Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Committed to customer service delivery.
- Reliable and committed.
- Confidential and discrete approach.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
- Smart appearance.
- Be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time.
What you'll get in return
A competitive hourly salary, free on-site parking, long term contract and potential for the position to go temp to perm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job temp contract support admin Crawley Gatwick managed services facilities
- ms project