- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,528.00 - £29,417.00 gross per year
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can apply your eCommerce experience?
Here at Graham & Brown, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive to join the team in Blackburn. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,528 to £29,410 per annum plus benefits including:
- 32 days’ holiday entitlement
- Flexitime working
- Generous staff discount
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount
Graham & Brown are famous for wallpaper and we have design and colour at the heart of our business. Our product offer has grown to include perfectly partnered paint, wall art and home accessories. We are committed to contemporary, leading edge design and innovation which has seen our global brand recognised as a Coolbrand for seven consecutive years.
Reporting to the eCommerce Operations Manager, the Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive will be responsible for supporting the execution of the ecommerce strategy, ensuring that all conversion targets are achieved. The candidate will be required to highlight, implement and monitor all optimisation opportunities across this international business.
We’re looking for an individual with strong commercial acumen and fantastic project management skills. Someone with a strong understanding of variant testing tools including Google Analytics would thrive within this role.
As our Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive you will:
- Work with the wider team to develop the A-B/MVT optimisation plan based on insights and business objectives
- Continually drive value by supporting customer acquisition and consumer engagement through improved conversion rates
- Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, applying these across territories / devices / channels
- Develop a testing, optimisation and personalisation plan to support Marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and insights, and stay abreast of industry best practice
Our Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive will have:
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment or working with eCommerce clients.
- A track record in optimising websites in line with targets and objectives.
- Strong understanding of testing principals and tools, along with Google Analytics and / or other reporting tools.
- A genuine passion for improving customer experience and CRO is also a must.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, then apply now to join us our Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive!
- google analytics
- ms project