- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
REMA TIP TOP INDUSTRY UK LIMITED provides specialist expertise and the highest quality products for Material Processing, Surface Protection and Service with each of these services being controlled by a dedicated team of industry professionals.
As a total solution provider, the company actively develops engineered solutions for mining and quarrying, materials handling, mineral processing and general industries. REMA TIP TOP supports the business with superior technology, innovation, products and 24/7 service.
We are now looking to expand our team within the Stoke-On-Trent Area.
Starting in our Longton Depot (ST3 5XA) you will be given full on the job training with the aim of developing you into a Site Vulcaniser/Conveyor Belt Maintenance Operative.
Workshop duties will include:
- Working with endless conveyor belt materials
- Preparing and cutting rubber as per the job requirements of the customer
- Using and working with several different processes of vulcanizing such as Hot and Cold bonding, cleats and hywall
Site Work will include:
You will then use your experience and training (although constant on the job training will be provided) and work on customer sites in and around the Stoke/Midlands area.
Working in teams of 2 you will be required to do the following:
- Working to customer specifications
- Fit & vulcanise conveyor belts at customer sites
- Conveyor Belt repairs – repairing splits, damages, holes
- Conveyor Belt Maintenance – surveys, changing rollers, adjusting scrapers
- Maintenance of conveyor belts at Customer sites
- Attending Breakdown repairs
- Routine site work
The successful candidate will have:
- Full Driving License
- You will also need to be flexible and work overtime and weekends. (Weekend overtime is paid at x 1.5 and x2)
- 20 days annual leave which increases with service.
- Pension Entitlement
- Development and Training
To Apply please submit an up to date CV.
Please see the link below to our privacy notice:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 to £9.00 /hour
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire (Required)
- Driving License (Required)