- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Main Event Security, an SIA Approved Contractor, is a leading provider of security services at various static sites located throughout the UK. An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced SIA licensed Security Guards to join Main Event Security to cover prestigious corporate static sites in Bath.
As a Security Officer based on one of our Client’s busy sites your main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees, their visitors, their premises and their property. Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to build on your existing expertise whilst providing a high-quality service to a prestigious client.
General responsibilities of the role:
- Greet and welcome visitors and employees as soon as they arrive.
- Maintain site security by following security and safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor/contractor badges as appropriate)
- Contact relevant personnel when their visitor or contractor has arrived and ensure that site security procedures are followed.
- Conduct internal and external patrols of the building.
- Make hourly check calls
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA frontline licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasant manner and approachable.
- Smart, well- groomed and confident with a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
This job offers an immediate start for successful candidate.
Employment is offered basis a zero hours contract.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken five year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £9.20 to £10.00 /hour
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)