- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Corporate Actions Officer - Edinburgh - Permanent - Competitive Salary
HRC Recruitment has a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Actions Officer to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right individual.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward-thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Corporate Actions Officer role:
The Corporate Actions Officer is responsible for managing entitlements for elections and coupon payments whilst minimising risk for the business overall. This will involve end to end identification, data gathering, allocation and updating of all Corporate Actions on the Wrap Platform across a range of investments.
What does the day to day look like?
- Work closely with Third-Party Custodians to identify all relevant Corporate Actions and allocate accurately and timely
- Reconcile and pay all income received to client accounts within the required regulatory and client-driven time frames
- Manage the entire life cycle of a Corporate Action from initial notification to file closure, investigating and resolving all issues as they arise.
- Manage all open events for a particular wrap provider
- Manage a daily event diary
- Work with Asset and Cash reconciliation teams to ensure any cash/asset breaks created as a result of a Corporate Action are matched and closed down within the relevant timescales
- Interact with key clients on a weekly basis
- Monitor client reports such as the HMRC ISA reports
- Audit of daily postings for data integrity
Are you this person?
I am looking for an exceptional individual with end-to-end corporate actions processing experience. This individual will ideally have at least two years of experience in a similar role.
What do you need?
- Previous investment banking experience, in particular, working with corporate actions
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize tasks
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline - desirable
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.