- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Hertfordshire UK ,GB
Role: Corporate Insurance Business Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP50,000
- A leading commercial insurance brokerage is looking to appoint a proven Business Development Manager to continue their growth across Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.
- The business has an established reputation for providing outstanding advice to corporate and commercial entities across the region.
Role Requirements & Duties:
- You will take responsibility for driving corporate growth across the South East, working with senior management to map out sales and marketing strategies before implementing your plans exceed targets.
- You will act as the face of our clients corporate team, identifying and developing prospects as well as holding sales meetings with senior stakeholders at organisations from multiple areas of industry.
- This target driven role, which will require you to get your hands dirty leading from the front with marketing leads, lapsed clients, old quotations and structured, intelligent lead development.
Skills and Competencies:
- You will demonstrate a strong track record of success within a target driven, commercial insurance environment.
- You will demonstrate the drive and ambition required to succeed in a pure development role as well as the commercial savvy to effectively identify prospects and close complex sales.
- You will be a natural communicator with a professional, consultative approach to business.
- Insurance qualifications are attractive but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
About the company