- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £4,565,000.00 gross per year
BSM Group are currently working with a Global Investment Banking and Asset Management firm to assist them with their search for an Associate or Analyst to join their Corporate Portfolio Advisory team in their London office. These roles will provide the opportunity for the candidate to work across both buy-side and sell-side transactions and be a part of Europe’s largest dedicated banking and credit portfolio advisory team who have had extensive amount of growth with offices across the whole of Europe.The ideal candidate will have professional experience in a transactional or financial services modelling role. With a strong interest in banking and financial services and experience with analysing data and cash-flow modelling.
Your initial responsibilities:
- Working directly with the P&A (Pricing and Analytics) capability group to support loan portfolio pricing, structuring, modelling, data enhancement and transaction execution.
- Using highly developed Excel and data skills - playing a key role on each transaction you are involved in
- Interacting with investors, clients and other key stakeholders supporting and reporting to senior team members
- Reviewing portfolio data and other information provided by the vendor to gain a deep understanding of the assets
- Assisting clients in preparing data tapes and other value accretive information to support a transaction
- Analysing loan and collateral portfolios, including identifying data deficiencies and gaps
Experience we are looking for:
- Up to 5 years of professional experience in a transactional – either buy-side, sell-side or advisory or financial services modelling role
- Strong academic background
- Strong understanding of financial statements, capital structures, credit and/or real estate
- Skillful in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Experience with analysing data and cashflow modelling
- Experience with Python, R, SQL or Alteryx will be valued
- Knowledge of other languages will be valued - Italian, Greek, Portuguese and Spanish
- Willingness and motivation to travel to across Europe on projects
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get more exposure to all seniority levels, gaining significant responsibilities within a firm that is committed to supporting their learning and development.