- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a talented, dynamic Corporate Recovery Manager to join our industry leading client’s business in the heart of Glasgow.
Our client is acknowledged as the UK market leader in IP Valuation and IP Sale and is expanding its niche international business in the US and Europe. An exciting time within this growing business to come on board and add value within a great team. Previous experience in this field is essential.
- Value and sell the brand and related IP assets of Bench clothing, facilitating a successful corporate turnaround
- Sell the IP assets of Factory Media to companies saving jobs in the process
- Catalogue and sell the key IP assets in numerous failing businesses
- Deliver IP-specific training to clients and present IP-related webinars to accountants, lawyers and insolvency practitioners
- Attend and network at marketing events
- Research, document, market and sell the IP assets from numerous other entities across industry sectors including selling: the back-catalogue of major music artists; the brands & related intangibles of high street retailers, medical device technology and contactless payment software
Other key responsibilities include;
- Managing client engagements, including managing staff to deliver Corporate Recovery assignments, typically within an agreed and pressurised timeframe
- Being the primary contact for both clients and professional advisors; liaising with them to determine scope, delivery, timetable and fees for Corporate Recovery IP Valuations and IP Sales
- Preparing and/or reviewing client proposals, IP Valuation Reports and IP Sales & Marketing documentation
- Corresponding, liaising and often negotiating with potential buyers of IP and their professional advisors
- Actively contributing to business development activities and attending both internal & external events
- Managing our Corporate Recovery Business Analysts
An employee-focused company who offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- A flexible environment to facilitate a good work-life balance
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Casual dress code
- Private healthcare
- Excellent training opportunities including IP Foundation Course and a mentoring programme
Are you ready to elevate your career working within a small but dynamic team who value your input and you are not just a number. Our client is looking for a talented Corporate Recovery Manager to complement their ethos.
Please apply now by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy