- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- High Wycombe
A unique opportunity to join a vibrant retail Brand, seeing outstanding performance and still growing! As Corporate Social Responsibility Co-ordinator helping support and shape the social impact of the retail Brand, based just outside of London, in High Wycombe.
A vibrant and fast growing retail business, based in High Wycombe, who are looking for talented and passionate Corporate Social Responsibility Co-ordinator to join their team and as they continue to grow.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Co-ordinator will be responsible for;
- Coordinate, maintain and administer the ethical trading risk assessments and due diligence for all of the supply chain (product and GNFR suppliers) and suppliers of services
- Coordinate, maintain and administer the annual waste packaging reporting requirements
- Assist in the running of a CSR committee
- Assist in the achievement of membership of best practice initiatives
- Assist in the advancement of the Company's CSR programme
- Assist in the achievement of ETI membership
- To assist with annual and new starter training for CSR
The successful Corporate Social Responsibility Co-ordinator will need an interest in ethical and environmental issues, have the ability to analyse data to compile accurate reports.
You will have strong communication skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the business. You will be a self-starter, with strong problem solving, planning and organisational skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a discretionary annual bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, BUPA, interest free season ticket loan and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business, based in High Wycombe.
- data analysis
- problem solving skills
- planning and organisational skills
- Ethical and environmental interest