- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- An experienced Corporate Lawyer needed to join a leading law firm.
- You will be advising on all manner of Corporate finance matters to include mergers and acquistions, shareholder agreements, listed company transactions and IPOs, and Private Equity/venture capital transactions.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Lawyer or Legal Executive equivalent with around 1'5 years PQE.
- You will have ideally worked and/or trained within a large commercial firm, either regional, national or international.
- You will have experience advising clients, and assisting wider team members on a range of Corporate deals and transactions.
- Excellent client management skills and communication skills are a must.
- Team skills are essential given the nature of the work you will be involved in.
- ms project
About the company
At workfever we provide executive recruitment, permanent recruitment and contract recruitment, alongside HR consulting & outsourcing.
We help quality candidates connect with quality companies.