- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Counterbalance FLT Driver's required!
Gi Group, Scarborough are currently looking for a number of FLT driver's to join our reputable client at a leading food manufacturer based in Eastfield, Scarborough. This is ongoing position.
The prime function of this role is to work as part of a wider team with responsibility for the safe loading/unloading of deliveries. Flexibility with scheduled work days and shift preference is required.
HOURS: Shift Patterns, 07:00-19:00 and 19:00-07:00, Monday-Sunday
PAY: £11.04 per hour starting. For the right candidate this may increase to £15.02 + overtime available.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
* Loading and unloading of deliveries/internal material movements are carried out in a safe and efficient manner following standard operating procedures.
* Other duties required by the site supervisor when required such as labouring when needed
* Support operational requirements by working in any other department
* Counterbalance FLT license
* Excellent attention to detail
* Conversant with the safe use of various mechanical handling equipment's
* Ability to multi-task
* Awareness of H&S best practice in the workplace
* Able to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that this is suitable for you or you would like to speak to us about this role, please call Karolina on 01723 351155 or call in to see us.
- customer service