- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.75 - £10.75 gross per hour
Calling all Counterbalance Forklift Drivers - We are now Recruiting!
Due to significant growth in recent months and expansion of the site, our prestigious client based in the Broxburn area is now recruiting experienced counterbalance forklift drivers.
You will ideally have a valid counterbalance certificate coupled with the at least a years' experience driving forklifts in a busy warehouse. As a team player, you will be required to have a good work ethic as on occasions throughout the day you may be required to case count/handball/stock take, etc. so you must have a flexible attitude.
The roles may vary but will primarily be based around:
- Receiving goods in from suppliers
- Stowing away
- Picking orders from stock pick sheets
- Supplying materials to production areas
- Stowing away finished goods
- Loading trucks with finished palletised goods
- Stock / Case counting before despatch
- Preparing despatch paperwork
What you'll get in return
- On-site parking
- Canteen serving hot and cold food and drinks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing work
What to expect
Pay rate; £8.75 - £10.75
Shifts; Earlyshift, Dayshift, and Backshift
Whilst working at the site there will always be an element of general cleaning duties as you work, ensuring your work area is clean and tidy and complies with the Health and Safety and Hygiene policy.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in the Counterbalance Forklift Driver role please submit your CV or call Hamish on 01506 449944 for more information.