- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description: COURT OF PROTECTION: CATASTROPHIC INJURY- London- An interesting opportunity to join a Top 100 city firm.
Our leading top 100 client is looking to add to their Court of Protection team. The team have established a significant reputation for advising and assisting individuals, their families, carers, trustees, beneficiaries and other professionals on a broad range of issues arising from catastrophic personal injury, including serious brain injury with high value compensation awards.
Your new role will involve:
- Preparation of court applications, both financial and welfare deputyship orders and more complex wills and trusts
- Preparation of personal injury trusts
- Preparation of trusts for minors for approval of the court
- Welfare matters such as care funding, welfare benefits, deprivation of liberty special education and generally issues relating to capacity.
- Work closely with the Court of Protection, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
- Relieve the pressure of financial decision making from family members, enabling them to continue to make the key choices and to support their relative on a day-to-day basis.
Apply Below or contact Elle at Austen Lloyd as soon as possible, quoting Ref: EC 35546
Solicitor Vacancies Law Lawyer Jobs Reference: EC 35546 (Court of Protection, London); Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency. Please note: our advertisements may use PQE levels purely as a guide, however we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role EC 35546 (Court of Protection, London) Job Type: Permanent Role/Level: Solicitor Location: City of London Industry: Clinical Negligence Start Date: ASAP Contact Name: Austen Lloyd Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone: 01275 463 111 Salary: Negotiable Application Email: email@example.com