- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cubo is an idependent integrated agency based in London, obsessed with solving clients' problems.
For 22 years, we've done this with brands, products, communications, customers and internal cultures. By doing so, we define and grow our clients’ businesses for long-term success.
Cubo is part of the Cubo Group. We’re an independent group of specialist agencies collaborating in one central London location to help our clients grow.
As well as strategy and creative, Cubo Group has experts in digital, PR, social, content and experiential. It means we can deliver our ideas in the best way, and offer you fully-integrated solutions. We are a group of truly entrepreneurial, creative and fun people to work with.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Creative Artworker to join our busy creative team, providing artwork and for print and digital. The role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layouts, coupled with a good eye for design, all to fulfil briefs within agreed timescales.
You will take personal responsibility for allocated jobs, including time management and technical production knowledge.
You will also be responsible for the flow of artwork jobs into and out of the design studio.
- Undertake artwork to exacting standards
- Edit and prepare print-ready artwork across a range of media including: brochures, flyers, advertisements, displays, OOH etc
- Artwork for web banners, social posts and emails
- Ensure all client brand guidelines are adhered to and maintained
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- With a keen eye for detail, proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to make the workflow process more efficient
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the creative team
- Complete timesheets
Skills and Experience you need to have:
- Wide knowledge of artworking for press, OOH and Direct Mail - ensuring set up for print
- You must have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering creative artwork, within very tight timeframes.
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop – and preferably Sketch
- Reasonable knowledge of Powerpoint
- If possible, reasonable knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Digital skills – experience with banner advertising and email marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)