- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City as a Credit Analyst.
As a Credit Analyst you will be required to:
- Analyse the financial accounts and audited reports including (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Accounts and Cash Flow analysis) for inclusion in Credit Application for submission to Credit Committee and subsequent submission to Board of Directors (where appropriate).
- Prepare credit application for lending proposals for all predominantly corporate and any Sovereign loans
- Complete annual reviews of existing facilities, including amendments and periodic reviews of all loan facilities outstanding in Bank's books.
- Preparing analysis and applications for Trade Finance related facilities/lines as and when directed.
- Monitor outstanding exposure and related elements to our aggregate lending exposure on a continuing basis.
You must have knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements including Anti-Money Laundering. It is also required that the successful credit analyst has experience in banking and trade finance. Please apply within.
- ms project
- project manager