- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
Are you looking for a Credit & Commercial Co-ordinator role?
Are you looking for a career within a mid-sized multi-national company?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with credit control experience to join a stable, ambitious and growing company in Milton Park.
With a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to developthis represents a great opportunity for career developement in a pleasant, open and engaging working environment.
As part of a mid sized finance team your responsibilities will be varied and consist of;
- Telephone chasing and credit control following the company credit policy for debt collection
- Monthly repoting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting
- Basic contract terms & conditions checks, including confidentiality agreements and code of conduct agreements
- Opening new credit accounts within defined processes and group company policies
- Allocate recepits and payments to customer and creditor accounts
- Sales ledger account updates
- Unallocated cash management
- Sales Ledger refund requests, proforma account management
- Registering incoming purchase invoices
- Key Account Credit Control & Relationship Building
- Conducting statement runes
- Issuing final notices within defined processes. Passing court action files to commercial manager
- Other ad hoc duties as arise in the Finance team
The ideal candidate should be able to portray;
• A methodical approach to work and attention to detail
• Ability to organise own workload and deliver to strict deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience in the areas of key responsibility is an advantage
If you are interested please apply online to avoid missing out, as the client is willing to interview this week and appoint swiftly.
- microsoft excel