- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
Permanent, Full time, Credit Control, Cheltenham, £22,000-£24,000. Onsite Parking, performance bonus
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Credit Controller. Our client is a market leading organisation based on the outskirts of Cheltenham are looking for a highly experienced Credit Controller to join the finance team to carry out the following duties:
- To maintain the reminder letter system as the core process for these accounts.
- Communicating with customers where payments are overdue/not received and following through to collection.
- To process and allocate credit card payments.
- Investigate through to fruition any invoice disputes and confirm any customer claims to the Risk Manager.
- Working with internal colleagues to ensure actions are carried out in a timely manner to ensure payments are not delayed.
- To ensure accounts are passed through to the legal department for further action where necessary.
- To manage the unallocated cash to ensure minimum disruption to account reconciliation and aged debt.
- To work with the Accounts Maintenance department regarding new accounts and/or reactivated accounts
To be successful in this role you must have at least 3 years experience in Credit Control, have great customer service experience and be able to manage a large client base with ease, reporting into the Team Manager. In return for this excellent Permanent Credit Control vacancy the client is willing to offer an excellent working environment, full time hours, competitive package, including contributed pension scheme. Please note that there is a discretionary bonus scheme based on performance which could increase take home salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer service