- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED IN CREDIT CONTROL AND AVAILABLE FOR A 6 -12 MONTHCONTRACT ON A FULL OR PART TIME BASIS? Ellis Masonhave the pleasure of recruiting a CREDIT CONTROLLER for a highly credible and well established business based in Welham Green.
The role of the CREDIT CONTROLLER is a customer service based Accounts role, that is available on a 6-12 month contract. The company will consider both part time and full time applicants.
As the CREDIT CONTROLLER , you will be responsible for monitoring unpaid invoices and assisting the company in getting them paid.
THE SALARY & BENEFITS
- 6-12 month contract, full time basis.
- Both part time and full time considered.
- 20days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Salary up to £24,000 pro rata, dependant on experience.
- Governmentpension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Monday to Friday - office based working hours.
THE JOB The main duties included within the role of the CREDIT CONTROLLER , are:
- Managing over 300 overdue customer accounts each month.
- Calling all overdue accounts to ascertain an expected payment date.
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets.
- Posting daily BACS and cheque receipts to the correct invoices and account.
- Cash posting receipts in excess of £3 million per month.
- Processing Credit Card payments.
- Checking approx 300 delivery notes a day, updating the SAP system with any notes/amendments.
- Producing, checking and posting 300 invoices per day.
- Raising approx. 200 credit notes a month, ensuring that all goods are returned.
- Assisting Sales Executives with queries relating to their customer accounts.
- Daily filing of volume delivery notes.
- Credit checking new customer accounts and setting them up on the SAP CRM system.
- Assisting with the monthly statement run.
- customer service