- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Rutherford Briant are looking for a Credit Controller for a multimillion pound organisation who are experiencing high levels of growth based in Purfleet.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Previous experience within Credit Control would be a strong advantage.
• Experience chasing large amounts of debt in a fast paced environment
• Good team player is essential.
• Excellent communication skills across all departments within the company.
• Previous experience dealing with the general public and working in a Customer Services environment.
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook. Knowledge of Sage will also be an advantage.
• Strong numeric and analytical skills (Accountancy/finance qualification would be advantageous).
• Be dynamic and ability to adapt changes
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure is a key requirement of the role.
• Ability to assist with overtime during busy periods.
• Have excellent attention to detail and a highly organised approach to work.
- Credit Control
- Deadline Driven
- microsoft excel