- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
£20,000 – £25,000
An opportunity has been created for an experienced credit controller that is looking to join an international organisation that has won numerous awards in their sector.
You will be responsible for managing the Credit Control function, working closely with both the Finance Director and Managing Director and establishing new processes and procedures.
The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to manage all aspects of Credit Control; from setting up and credit checking new customers through to monthly reporting on debtors.
As the company continues to grow there is the opportunity for this individual to develop the credit control function, implementing processes and procedures to ensure the business is adapting to the demands of the market.
Due to the challenging nature of the role anyone applying must have previous experience in a similar role, along with a motivated and pro-active attitude.
A summary of your responsibilities are below:
* Setting up and credit checking new customers
* Pro-actively contacting debtors via phone
* Agreeing payment plans on overdue accounts
* Weekly and monthly debtor reports for the Finance Director
* Allocation of all money received
* Weekly reconciliations of the ledger
* Maintaining relationships with customers
You can apply for the role by clicking apply or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org