- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
International Financing Review, the world's leading source of capital markets intelligence for over 30 years, is looking for a knowledgeable and motivated reporter to join the London team covering the bond market, with a focus on the investment grade corporate sector.
Covering both primary and secondary credit markets for IFR real-time products and magazine, the reporter will break news and write analysis for IFR. We are looking for a reporter who is comfortable talking to senior bankers, investors, traders and issuers. He or she must also be willing to develop strong relationships with other members of the IFR team across all asset classes.
- Proactive approach to generating credit market content written for expert and non-expert clients.
- Ensuring a daily flow of information on new issue news, pricing and market moves is covered efficiently and timely fashion.
- Breaking news on the real time credit service on IFR Markets platform
- Exercising sound news judgment on what moves markets and why
- Establishing and maintaining close contact with bankers, traders and investors
- Contributing to the magazine's news and product sections Essential Required Skills :
- Experience of reporting, research or market experience covering or working in the credit market. A thorough knowledge and understanding of the credit markets.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Extensive network of sources in the finance market both on the sellside and buyside.
- Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills Desirable Skills :
- Foreign languages , especially continental European such as Spanish, French, Italian or German
- Educated to a degree level The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.