- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70.00 gross per hour
A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank as a Credit Risk Analyst. You will be required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and knowledge in emerging market sovereigns in order to join the risk team. This is a temp to perm opportunity.As a Credit Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reviewing existing/new limits for banks and corporates ensuring compliance within internal policies and regulation.
- Monitoring the external ratings of our counterparties.
- Emerging markets country/sovereign risk analysis.
- Assisting the head of department in duties related to risk management.
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal and financial analysis skills as well as knowledge within international markets. Please apply within.
- active directory