- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £14.00 gross per hour
Crew Operative/drivers mate
- you must hold a valid UK driving licence
We are seeking a crew operative/drivers mate for our client in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on a full time permanent basis, with an immediate start
Monday to Friday (with at least 3 nights out per week) salary £10.00 per hour (PAYE) paid weekly via bacs payment, night out allowance £25.00 per night.
Full time salary will increase after 18 months with our client.
With this role our client will provide crane training, BESC training and a CSCS card, full PPE including top of the range steel toecap boots.
Our client is looking for candidates who would like to progress in their logistics career and enhance their training skills, with a view to progressing with their company, you must hold a valid UK driving licence
Core responsibilities of the crew operative/drivers mate include but are not limited to:
- Delivering, (you must hold a valid UK driving licence) installing and recovering Dura-Base mat system using a truck mounted crane
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work as a two-man crew including nights out
- Able to maintain accurate paperwork/electronic records
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A good time keeper
- Able to use your own initiative and be highly motivated
- Adhere to stringent H&S working practices
The job of crew operative/drivers mate will entail: . The flexibility to work as Crew to Drivers on installation and recovery operations throughout the UK which will involve working as a two-man crew including nights out in a double sleeper cab.
Full training will be provided and there is the opportunity to progress within the company.
The position will involve working throughout the UK and include at least 3 nights out per week, excluding weekends
If you feel that this position as a crew operative/drivers mate will suit you and you are seeking a full time permanent position in the logistics industry then please send your CV with a covering letter to Driver Hire Oxford