- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
The CRM Manager will be part of the Acquisition and Retention Team. The main focus will be to develop and manage multi-channel, segmented customer lifecycle campaigns. You will be responsible for building the contact strategies of multiple customer segments, and for achieving their lifecycle targets. You will work in collaboration with Content and Design to create collateral for emails, SMS, Push notifications. This role is based in London. This is an exciting time to join Forextime as we start the evolving CRM journey.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Build manage and deploy automated behavior-based workflow automation's for in-app, web and mobile push messages and triggered email campaigns through our Braze platforms
- Manage the CRM briefing, creative, segmentation, scheduling and delivery of all BAU email and push notifications
- Able to implement a dynamic solution to multi-language campaigns using liquid logic.
- Improve the relevancy of all emails through appropriate segmentation and targeting.
- Own the execution of AB and multivariate testing.
- Work closely with developers to confirm all testing, BAU and automated campaigns are built correctly and the maintenance of templates is up to date.
- Use insight to monitor performance of campaigns and segments across email, feeding back to key stakeholders and optimizing where actionable.
- Reporting on CRM and campaign performance using data led analytics
- Produce weekly and monthly reports against core KPIs.
- Monitor campaign results to help optimize campaigns and increase app user engagement. Requirements
- Minimum of 6 years of email marketing experience, with a successful track record of building, deploying and optimising new campaigns to drive growth;
- Prior in-depth knowledge of Braze highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills, as well as technical skills to build email campaigns including understanding segments, triggers and logic building.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels;
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities simultaneously, in a fast pace, dynamic environment;
- Experience or knowledge of the financial trading sector (FX and CFD) or Gaming is highly desirable.
- Experience in HTML a bonus Benefits
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
- All applications will be treated confidentially. FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited () is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number , licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited () is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited () is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.