- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Are you a skilled CRM & Campaign Analyst, read to step into a CRM Manager position? Have you had experience working with multiple CRM platforms and tools?
A brand new role has opened for a CRM Manager to join in a leading, high end luxury fashion retailers, known for offering bespoke timeless accessories to consumers around the Globe.
Based in the heart of Central London, this role will maximise your expertise in developing clear and accurate campaign insights to drive customer loyalty and sales conversions. You will have a good understanding of multi-channel communication approaches and data requirements relating to selections and segmentation's.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- Extensive CRM experience working in a luxury or premium retail company / Head office environment
- Delivering accurate production of CRM reports
- Previous experience creating bespoke selections for the region covering email and direct mail
- Pro-actively work through the customer database increasing frequency of sales and lifetime value
- Co-ordinate and plan alongside the CRM team life-cycle programmes through different CRM channelling campaigns
- Implement and build multi-level programmes and specific actions and journeys from different customer profiles
- Have critical attention to detail, striving to continually develop email communication personalisation
- Make recommendations for campaign improvements demonstrating ROI
- Deliver accurate reports to manage performance continuing success of various projects
Personal Attributes required:
- Data savvy, with a strong understanding of practical application of data to marketing campaigns
- Must thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with the ability to hit the ground running
- Able to work to strict deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- A real team player
- Real understanding of Retail / Travel industry
This is an amazing opportunity for you to grow and further develop in a company offering a clear career progression pathway, plus they offer fantastic personal and company benefits.
Apply today for immediate consideration - Alternatively send your CV directly to
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "CRM" and "Retail" and "Campaign"