- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have a passion and in-depth knowledge of all things Cruise? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cruise Product Executive to work for an award-winning luxury tour operator in Cheshire.
If you have a background in Travel, with outstanding Cruise knowledge, specifically in the luxury sector then this could be a great new role for you! This really is a rare opportunity to join the Product team of this highly respected and successful travel company.
* Assist the Product Manager and product executive as and when required in all aspects of their role
* Manage and maintain all product information , inclusive of supplier contracts, special offers and supplier information
* Assist the product executive in managing internal brochure notes ensuring the in-house database is up-to-date and accurate at all times
* Process stop sale advisories and report bookings in a timely fashion
* Advise product executive of any special in order for these to be promoted internally and online
* Support the sales team to ensure other departments with ad hoc duties
* Prepare costings for advertisements, PR requests and additional marketing activity
* Proven experience in the travel industry, with experience in a product role being highly desirable.
* Ability to manage and priorities workloads and adapt to changing internal and external environments.
* Excellent knowledge of the Luxury Cruise industry.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
Competitive basic salary is on offer along with excellent company benefits.
Please call Lisa or email your CV to