- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
This company is wholly involved and pride themselves on being a hugely rich data business that are dedicated in providing accurate and strong analysis in order to make a more successful business. They make it their priority to immerse people in a fun and fast paced environment giving employees the ability to progress, all with the support of other team members. This company will give you the unique opportunity to be part of a large analytics community with links to other teams such as marketing. You will be an important member in all aspects of a targeted comms strategy and use analytics to solve real life business questions.
In this role you will be working closely with the sub-teams in marketing to deliver a targeted comms programme, focusing on the start and end of the customer journey, targeted sales-boosting programmes and developing the capabilities needed to make communications more personalised and impactful, using SAS. In this role you will need to:
- Plan and design the targeting and offers to the targeted marketing programmes and forecast, monitor and review the performance of activity to keep senior financial stakeholders engaged and supported.
- Run and manage regular reporting and post-campaign analysis for all campaigns and deliver insights and recommendations from this using SAS
- Work closely with marketing colleagues and help develop new programmes and evolve existing campaigns using SAS
Key Skills & Requirements
- Have a strong and provable knowledge in SAS or SQL
- Understand how to manipulate big data and produce valuable insights using SAS
- Experience in providing and applying statistical/marketing modelling for decision making
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in regression & modelling, Chaid or Clustering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.