- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
New Role – Customer Experience Manager – Leyland - £28-30k per annum – apply now!
An incredibly successful and growing construction business based in Leyland are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Based in a beautiful modern office in Leyland this multi million pound business has been established for over 20 years and is going through an exciting period of expansion. Offering surface solutions to their trade client base all over the UK, this business design and install bespoke playgrounds, driveways, artificial grass, sports courts and much more!
Reporting to the Operations Manager. This Role is the day to day link between Sales, Clients and Operations. This role requires a high level of accuracy so attention to detail skills are a must. Dealing with different levels of clients’ organisations excellent customer service and negotiation skills are required. The job holder also co-ordinates Contract Managers site visits.
- File Handover from Sales
- Read and Check file
- File handover to Operations Co-ordinators
- Project Management of Jobs
- Confirming jobs with Clients
- Produce PO for special materials i.e. Aliphatic binder/specialist moulds
- Co-ordinate Contract Mangers visits
- Ensure Contract Managers visits are put with customer file and any points actioned
- Communicate with customers for updates on remedials
- Manage and control the planner
- Operations Main point of contact for clients
- Planning Meeting with Operations Manager to plan week ahead jobs
- Confirmation Emails to clients of pending work
- Ensure Drawings and designs of job
- Customer Care feedback to Clients
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Beautifully modern working environments with free onsite parking in an ideal location for commuting based just off the motorway exit and central to Leyland, Chorley, Bamber Bridge, Preston and Wigan
- A manager and director who will invest their time to ensure you are given excellent opportunities to learn and grow
Should you be interested in applying for this wonderful opportunity please reply to this advertand attach your most recent CV.Please note that by applying for this role you are granting us permission to send your CV to our client.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- customer service
- ms project