- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,600.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Winner of Business of the Year at the Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019, Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business and kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you.
Customer Complaints Advisor
£18,600 starting salary, rising to £24,000 through our STAR Pay Progression scheme + up to a 10% annual performance bonus. No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
About the role…
You will be responsible for the investigation and resolution (on the phone and in writing) of high level customer complaints and will, where we cannot reach agreement with customers, prepare case files for our alternative dispute resolution providers so a final decision can be made. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people who are customer service focused to join our team on a permanent basis.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to enter data using the internal computer systems and work with Microsoft Office
What you’ll get in return….
- A 2-week induction programme
- Plenty of great opportunities for progression and development in a growing business
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular subsidised social events
- customer service