- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,889.00 gross per year
Committed to supporting individuals who face multiple barriers to employment, we transform the lives of disabled people and those with health conditions through sustainable employment. We do this by equipping them with the skills and confidence they need to enter or return to work, and empower organisations to support their disabled colleagues and improve workplace wellbeing. In 2015, Remploy's employees entered a joint partnership with MAXIMUS UK.
This role can be based in Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend, Merthyr or Newport.
Manage weekly contact with In Work participants.
Record payroll and salary details on every call made to ensure information is accurate.
Liaise with branch based teams to identify and resource additional support to help the participant sustain in employment.
• Good communication skills, demonstrating experience in listening, questioning and building relationships.
• Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
• A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues.
• Demonstrable creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any limiting beliefs held by participants.
• Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
• Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams.
• Strong analysis skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to move clients towards/into employment.
• Attention to detail and right first time data entry.
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.