- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
Adecco are currently recruiting a Customer Service Supervisor to join our client's business on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team within a large, growing and very reputable organisation in the City Centre of Glasgow.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service and experience of working within similar environment.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Experience Advisors to deliver an outstanding customer experience whilst monitoring service levels and focusing on continuous improvement and delivering organisational KPI's and service quality.
Key accountability's - - Ensure all team members have clear objectives and performance development plans and understand how these align with the company's values and business objectives
- Generate new ideas for improvement, taking them from concept through to delivery
- Manage work place issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining a fair and reasonable approach
- Apply HR policies and practices in order to meet the needs of the business whilst being conscious of customer experience including return to works, disciplinaries etc.
- Be the escalation point for any customer complaints/queries and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner with a fair outcome for the customer
- Manage performance using tools to ensure performance standards are met and adviser's are treated fairly
Required skills & experience - - Experience of working within a similar environment
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to make decisions and handle difficult situations
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
Hours of Work - 37.5 hours per week comprising of any 5 out of 7 days.
Shifts between: Monday and Sunday: 7am - 10pm however some flexibility will be required as and when.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious business within the City Centre of Glasgow. If you think this opportunity could be for you, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Call Centre Team Leader
- customer service