- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client are an energetic, passionate and friendly business, who offer an outstanding service to their customers.
They are currently recruiting for 2 people to join their Customer Happiness team and looking for individuals to go above and beyond to delight them everyday.
The role is full-time and permanent and you would be working on a rota basis, covering weekends.
* Communicate with customers via email, live chat & social media (online only).
* Provide customers with expert help and advice on the product range, and other beauty, style and well-being queries.
* Work with the Customer Love Team to help create wonderful ideas, programs and initiatives to make their customers' experiences even better!
* Share your valuable insight with the rest of the team regarding customer needs and feedback.
* Must have at least 1 years Customer Service experience.
* Have strong written communication skills.
* Excellent computer literacy.
* Ability to remain professional and considerate with customers at all times, with a willingness to go the extra mile to help people.
* An animal lover! We have lots of different animal friends visit us here at HQ.
* Full driving license and a car for travelling to and from work.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
- customer service
- social media