- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you highly customer focused, motivated and outcome driven: a customer first mindset - passionate about creating and delivering market leading customer experiences?
Do you have solid experience in sales, customer service, service design, business intelligence, or marketing paired with project management experience?
Do you want to be part of a brand new team within a large FTSE350 global organisation?
If you answered YES, then we need you to be part of our brand new and exciting Customer Experience team at Covance in Huntingdon!
Customer Journey Management is an essential part of our strategy to deliver exceptional customer experience. The role is pivotal to minimizing the customer effort across all channels and touchpoints, ensuring a seamless experience every time a customer interacts with Covance.
As the Customer Journey Design Manager you will be responsible for the structure and program to build line of sight for our employees to deliver value to our customers. The role is critical to deliberately designing who we are and where it matters most so we can differentiate ourselves through exceptional customer experience.
Primary activities include:
- Understanding our customers’ drivers, mapping their interactions with us and using customer insight and data to shape the customer experience strategy across all services, solutions and processes.
- Gaining a deeper understanding and appreciation of customers’ objectives, requirements and preferences when working together
- Keeping our customers' experience real for Covance employees by providing education and training to embed the journey in what they do Education/Qualifications:
- Degree educated or equivalent - typically business, marketing, communications or sociology Experience:
- Highly customer focused, motivated and outcome driven: a customer first mindset - passionate about creating and delivering market leading customer experiences
- High level of personal energy and enthusiasm with a self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Solid experience in sales, customer service, service design, business intelligence, or marketing
- Project management experience (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues or trends to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience facilitating and guiding meetings, workshops and group discussions, enabling others to collaborate more effectively, overcome barriers and achieve common goals and move projects forward
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative, at a high level within a matrixed and global environment, ensuring effective collaboration internally
- Ability to influence decision makers and a proven track record of success in this area
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts, be creative, and influence multiple departmental and functional processes
- Knowledge of the drug development process and crop protection and chemical testing requirements relevant to Early Development
- Knowledge of capabilities and expertise of the Covance organisation or equivalent companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- customer service
- ms project