- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
Purpose of Role
• To lead on and implement the Customer Marketing agenda and to ensure that we are our customers’ first choice category partner and rated the No.1 Supplier.
• To beat the plan and the competition by developing and executing a robust category management and commercial plan that delivers irresistible shopping experiences and exceptional category & business performance
• To be the voice of the shopper and deliver substantial change at the point of purchase through shopper insights and understanding
1. Beating the Competition. Ensure Diageo wins share of space and sales through the execution of the category and commercial plan
2. Drive Footfall, conversion and average transaction value through Shopper interruptions delivered at scale
3. Increasing distribution, rate of sale and visibility through Ease of Shop Implementation
4. Embed category thinking within the commercial organisation and with priority customers and partners
5. Lead JUBP with the customer
6. Delivery of Financial Targets of NSV. Manage and control the budget ensuring all key activations are backed with pre and post evaluation
Qualifications and experience required:
To succeed in this role the role-holder will:
• Have excellent project management and commercial planning skills
• Be highly self-motivated.
• Have a high level of analytical capability, using data and research to understand customers and categories.
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.