- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR have been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
We are leaders in the HR and Payroll software sector, creating and developing our solutions to keep ahead of an ever-evolving world of work. With over 650 people working with us across three continents, we're a fast-growing, family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the
world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We've developed game-changing software in HR and Payroll and we'll need creative individuals to continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? Read on to find out how those dreams can become your new reality:
#EnableYourGreatness at MHR
A sales role with the primary element of the role focused on Account Management, and Business Development. Responsible for managing the overall relationship with 30-40 MHR customers increasing value from existing customers by upselling and cross selling additional products and services and protecting revenue. Responsible for the engagement of mid corporate accounts from 400 employees to 25,000 employees. This role is a home-based contract, with travel required.
- Achieve sales targets
- Work with an established customer base and become a trusted partner with each allocated customer
- Ensure quality relationships at Director level with all customers, maintaining and increasing reference sites
- Protect existing revenues whilst generating additional revenues
- Maximize commercial benefits from the client base
- Meeting all customers on a quarterly basis
- Maintain full and accurate records including Salesforce and bid review
- Interact effectively with peers and key stakeholders
- Experience in sales and account management
- Knowledge of payroll, HR software & market
- Preparation and presentation of business cases including ROI
- Working at all levels within client & prospect organisations
- Managing conflict & issue resolution
- Experience of working with local government
- Competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with other people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We give you time to develop in your role and as a person, so you start to do creative work that only you can do, rather than trying to work through other people's methods, that don't suit your working style.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders, so we're incredibly proud of what we we've built from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something better, become part of the MHR family.