- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
- Bishops Stortford
I have a fantastic new opportunity available for my client who are based in Bishop’s Stortford.
They are seeking to recruit a confident and efficient Customer Service Administrator who will represent the company professionally and provide the highest levels of customer service to their clients.
This role has been created due to company expansion so this is a great time to join and become part of a friendly and welcoming team.
The company can offer you a competitive salary and benefits, 25 days holiday and excellent amenities on-site. There is also free parking available.
The working hours for this role are 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Act as initial point of contact for new and existing clients, via telephone, post and email, ensuring all requirements are acted upon as a priority, with accurate information being provided at all times.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations and resolve invoicing queries as necessary
- Provide quotations and reports to clients in a time bound manner.
- Maintain records, communications and tasks relating to contract end dates and projects, ensuring renewal arrangements are completed in good time.
- Arrange/request regular site visits and liaise with work colleagues and technical staff.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all clients and suppliers, actively seeking to forge new partnerships at all times
- Maintain liaisons with all other departments in order to provide optimum understanding and co-operation.
- Look for ways to reduce client costs.
- Demonstrate behaviour that is professional, ethical and responsible, and serve as a role model for all colleagues and staff.
- Pro-actively generate new clients at all times promoting the company’s mission, aims and ethos.
- Get involved and participate in all company marketing plans and activities.
- Take an active and informed role in all platforms set for discussion on product and business development.
- Assist in day to day operations of the business including administration, sales and customer service.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.
- customer service