- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
**Customer Service Adviser - Pay £18,000 per annum-Leicester City Centre - Day shift - Fixed term contract **
Pay: £18,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hour week - Working hours will be on a rota basis between 8am and 6pm.
Location: Leicester City Centre
- A yearlong fixed term contract
- Salary will be £18,000 per annum
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Full system training provided
- Business event activities
- Money off vouchers and travel schemes
As a Customer Service Adviser you will be:
- Managing customer contact through a variety of channels (telephone, email, live chat and whitemail) and respond to queries and complaints within agreed SLAs. This will include:
- Reviewing and categorising queries and complaints
- Verifying and gathering additional customer information
- Providing resolution at the first point of contact (call, live chat etc.), where possible
- Escalating queries and complaints, agreeing methods of contact and providing timescales of resolution, where immediate resolution is not possible
- Carrying out appropriate tasks and maintain comprehensive notes relating to customer accounts
- Showcasing objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections.
- Delivering positive customer experience and proactively contribute to the department's service standards and customer satisfaction.
- Educating and advising customers, positively reinforcing benefits of music to their business.
- Working cooperatively and supportively with other teams in order to ensure the customer experience is positive
- Raising invoices, credit notes and refunds as required ensuring accurate tariff information is applied to all customer accounts
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of sectors, in order to meet revenue targets
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of core licensing processes and procedures including tariffs and Copyright Law
A successful Customer Service Adviser will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Worked within a call centre or highly audited/monitored environment
- Educated to at least A Level standard
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year's experience in a similar call handling role
- Good verbal communication including a good telephone manner
- Experience of copyright or licensing in a structured environment desirable
- Experience of invoicing and date sensitive account management
- Experience dealing with first line complaints
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Krissy on or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service