- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Customer: NHS SC
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 06th January 2019.
For the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that you liaise with customers on all aspects of the business of the Organisation to ensure customer satisfaction and a high-quality service are maintained at all times.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Receive and record in a correct and precise manner, onto a computerised system, internal and external enquiries resulting from the services provided by the Organisation.
• Ensure that all enquiries and problems are answered promptly, investigated and resolved, within the Customer Service guidelines and Standing Financial Instructions.
• Identify customers' unsatisfied lines and action in accordance with individual customer requirements.
• Make decisions on and process customer requests for direct issues, special picks and emergencies, liaising with all associated departments.
• Liaise with customers and manage return requests, making decisions on the timescale, value, suitability and possible reallocation of the same, within Customer Service guidelines.
• Investigate missing orders and where necessary authorise customer ‘credits’ or ‘declines’ within a given limit.
• Develop the relationship and lines of communication between the Organisation and customers.
• Advise customers of suitable alternative products and place orders when necessary on their behalf.
• Support Inventory in managing all stock levels by targeting and contacting potential customers.
• Ascertain likely stock requirements from new customers, and changing needs for existing customers, to ensure product availability.
• Deal with and resolve customer complaints relating to products unfit for purpose and/or within warranty periods, liaising with all associated departments and organisations.
• Promote products and services to existing customers and end users.
• Act as a point of contact between internal departments and customers, ensuring information is disseminated to both.
• Update and manage the customer profiles on the call management system.
• Proactively manage and liaise with customers regarding potential detrimental changes to normal service.
• To maintain BS EN ISO 9002/ISO 14001 standards in all activities.
• Assist in maintaining own and other’s Health, Safety and Security.
• Contribute to own personal development.
• Ensure own actions support equality, diversity and rights.
• Other duties within the general scope of the post and appropriate to the grading as may be required from time to time.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• PC literate
• Previous customer service experience desirable
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Demonstrate problem-solving
• Clear and confident communication
• Previous experience of good planning & organising skills
• Pleasant, helpful attitude to all internal and external customers
• Belief in our service and its benefits to our customers
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.