- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Royal Leamington Spa
Customer Service Advisor - 00266038
Primary Location:UK-Tyne and Wear-Sunderland
Posting Range:9 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Customer Service Advisor
3-5 Admiral Way, Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XW
As Customer Service Advisor
at our flagship contact centre in Sunderland, You will provide exceptional customer experience by providing excellent service that helps customers achieve their ambitions and meet their day to day banking needs. You will deepen customer relationships by talking to them and understanding their need to help grow the business and strengthen the Barclays brand ,whilst at the same time working collaboratively with other Barclays colleagues and living Barclays purpose and values
What will you be doing?
• You will put yourself in our customer’s shoes to be able to understand how everyday products and services can help them now and in the future
• You will use your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand
• You will be proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential everyday needs, providing every day banking solutions where appropriate
• You will accurately complete administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• A genuine interest in the customer
• Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers
• The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
Everything we do is shaped by our values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. With us, your success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. We’re committed to providing the opportunity for our colleagues to integrate their professional and personal lives so if you need flexibility please let us know when you apply.
Our customers deserve the best and so do our colleagues. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays, Click here
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.