- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PICCADILLY CIRCUS STATION, GB
Fortnum & Mason is known around the world for its exceptional quality and service. For over 300 years we have served the best of British and international produce to our customers from our iconic Piccadilly flagship, as well as our famous satellite locations.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to support and represent the brand through our multi-channel touchpoints whilst demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person with the ability to show initiative in a variety of situations. Reporting to the Customer Service supervisors and management team, our Customer Service Advisors should have a strong understanding of luxury customer service and be able to problem solve and engage with all of our customers through all routes of communication. This will result in improved customer loyalty and improve the overall customer experience.
Some further responsibilities will involve;
- Working alongside the Customer Service Supervisors and Customer Service Assistant Managers to provide customer feedback and continue to improve our customer service
- Work within a team to ensure all customer feedback is managed and resolved within expected KPI's
- Attend training sessions to continue to develop your knowledge of the brand and products and use this to support sales when working with our customers
- Prepare feedback specifically around seasonal events in a timely manner
- Once fully trained, support new starters and seasonal recruits in the team and lead by example in delivering customer service
- Working with other areas of the business to share feedback and manage events or customer orders which required additional attention
- Flexibility in shift work as we are open 7 days a week with early and late shifts
- Ability to multi-task using different channels of communication e.g. phone, email, webchat and social media
Our ideal candidate will have 1 years' luxury customer service experience in a customer facing role, and will be self-motivated with a proactive attitude to work. You will thrive under pressure, possess meticulous attention to detail, and will have the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload in order to meet deadlines. Further to this, you will be a people-centric character, able to create and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships. If you would like to be part of our team, and want the opportunity to progress with a company that is always looking to be original, we welcome your application.
Job Type: Full-time