- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
I’m Helen the Customer Services Team Leader and I am looking to expand my team. I play a key role in leading and motivating a great team to support them through their daily tasks. Our main focus is to meet KPI’s and provide top rated Customer Services for our field engineers and corporate clients.
The role is all about supporting and delivering excellent customer service to our engineers in the field and working with suppliers providing quotations to our customers. I’m looking for like-minded people who are dynamic, focused and communicate effectively and get a real buzz out of doing the doing - first time every time.
You will fit in well at MCFT, if you’re able to work in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail and enjoy working with people who have the same emphasis on delivering quality service and a desire to be the best at what you do.
If this is you, I want to hear from you.
Best wishes, Helen
- To proactively support our Engineers and Corporate Clients on a daily basis
- Managing a variety of different queries, quickly and efficiently, providing a first-class service
- Support our engineers in sourcing parts
- Deliver a multi-skilled service to customers and suppliers, working closely with field engineers to help deliver excellent customer service
- Meeting deadlines and delivering against department KPI’s (24 hrs response initiative)
- Dealing with incoming client enquiries
- Managing enquiries and issues raised ending in a positive resolution
- Area coordination and task list completion
- Maintain accurate client and job order records of all written and verbal communications
- Providing customers with quotations for remedial work to be completed
- Carrying out other ad-hoc projects as required by the business
You will need:
- Previous telephone customer service experience - ideally dealing with business and corporate clients
- Be able to confidently resolve issues and manage difficult and challenging situations.
- To be self-starter, who enjoys working as part of a team
What we can offer you:
Rewards: Excellent benefits: 28 days holidays (plus bank holidays), Life Cover, Health Plan and Pension Plan and discretionary bonus
Work: Fulfil your career aspirations and get that work life balance
Organisation: We’re at the leading edge of our field - achieving year on year growth and forecast to double in size in the next few years
Opportunity: On joining MCFT you will be part of a great team which truly invests and values people and can provide you with the challenge and environment to reach your potential
People: Are at the corner of our business. We want our business to be the best and you to be the best
MCFT, established over 25 years ago, provides commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East; we joke that we won’t work with customers unless we’ve heard of them - and it’s mostly true. We’re also highly regarded by all the key players in our multi-national supply chain.
Our ambition is to be the pre-eminent provider in our field - in the UK and, importantly, overseas - where we have ambitions to be working around the world. That ambition is supported by a fantastic Business Improvement Team - who work on new and future systems, enable our field and office teams and give us the facility to tailor our services to evolving customer needs.
We believe our array of HR Awards testify to the genuine importance we attach to our team: we don’t have widgets or fancy software - our offer is around our people: if they are excellent at their jobs we will have a great business. So we work at being good with our people:
·Remuneration - among the best in the industry - coupled with a stake in the business
·Opportunity- our growth gives us a range of roles and locations where we need talent
·Development - unparalleled training - in soft and commercial skills as well as technical
·Work and workplace - we chose to work for and with outstanding people - and this is a business where your contribution makes a real difference.
Our colleagues come from a wide range of backgrounds - the thing they share is they want to be the best - and this business to be the best. That means they’re competitive, team players who don’t give up at the first sign of adversity - constantly looking for ways to do better. (And we all know if we don’t, for sure the competition will.)
One of the things we like to see and believe in a CV is overcoming obstacles - can you show you’ve got grit? And we know that maverick/unconventional can work in the right place - we don’t need you to have followed a linear career, although we will be looking for demonstration of useable skills as well as the likelihood you will "get" us. And action is way more important than words - can you focus on getting things done, not just talking a great job or gilding the lily.
We like the cultural precepts of Lean : lead with humility, respect for people, small teams, engagement and self-accountability. Whilst leading from the front with sleeves rolled up, getting stuck into the entrails of the business…
Intellect, spark, curiosity, character - yes please.
We’re at the leading edge of our field - with fantastic future opportunities here and on four continents.
Come and help create the new frontier.
Please send a brief, chatty c
- Customer Service
- customer service