- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an experienced customer service advisor for a contract scientific testing company based in Cambridge.
The role involves managing customer jobs from end to end, by working with sales and operations teams to ensure on time delivery is met and exceeded. It may involve managing sensitive or high-profile correspondence in relations to jobs, reporting, invoicing and customer enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers.
* Ensuring all customer jobs are processed, sales reviews, reporting and invoicing completed and delivered to our customers on time.
* Ensuring that contract review and reporting meets the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards (e.g. ISO 17025/MCERTS) and/or regulatory compliance standards are met.
* Performing contract review of all jobs received into the laboratory
* Respond to and resolve all enquiries/complaints received in an appropriate manner.
* Look at root cause analysis to capture reportable and non-reportable complaints.
* Dealing with customer phone / e-mail enquiries in relation to quotes, sales reviews and reports.
* Updating internal systems with the relevant information to make sure there is a full audit trail for jobs recorded/enquiries/complaints received.
* Arranging delivery of media and collection of samples for customers.
* Attending customer review meetings both on site or face to face.
* Assist Business Development team with creation of quotations
* Pass any potential sales leads to the Business Development team.
This role is for someone with exceptional customer services, complaints handling and business coordination experience who is looking to build on their sound knowledge of the customers journey, and has the ability to handle complex job order processing and complaint handling in an interesting challenging environment.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, with the ability to deal with customer compliants professionally. Good written and oral communication skills are essential when dealing with clients face to face via email and over the phone.
A scientific background would be ideal for this role, as it will provide a basis for you to develop your understanding of the company and what they do. It will help you to respond to clients request and queries from a regulatory and scientific stand point. If you are looking for a job outside of the laboratory that will use your scientific knowledge, this role could be perfect.
Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to used different IT programmes and databases. You will be working in a fast paced environment, so the ability to to adapt to meet changing deadlines and targets is required.
For more information please contact Laura Osta or apply online
- customer service
- order processing