- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Service Advisor - Exeter
Permanent - £19k pro rata'd
Part time (20 hours)
We are excited to be working with a well established company on the outskirts of Exeter who are a leader in their market. A company who pride themselves on their level of service and reputation within the market. They are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor who will strive to provide first class customer service and be able to meet the expectations of our client.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Answering customer enquiries by telephone
- Providing the customers with delivery updates
- Ensuring customer ID is compliant
- Carrying out investigation and problem solving with missing deliveries
- Ensuring all data entered into the system is done so in an accurate manner
- General administration including document control and scanning
Key skills and attributes:
- Previous experience dealing with customers on the telephone
- Ability to work in a fast pace busy environment
- Excellent data entry skills
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to remain focused and motivated
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role and wish to be considered, please submit your CV or contact Sam on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- customer service