- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,300.00 gross per year
At Charterhouse Recruitment it is more than just filling vacancies and bookings.
We want to find the right role for you.
We will genuinely invest the time in getting to know you and your requirements and aspirations.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing telecommunications business in Deeside as part of their Customer Service team has come up due to a team member getting promoted.
You will be:
- Working as part of an enthusiastic and driven customer support team
- Providing first point of contact for all new and existing customers
- Dealing with Independent Traders, SME's & large corporate customers
- Dealing with customer queries from start to finish, taking ownership
- Providing technical support to customers (full training is provided)
- Engaging with customers over the phone, email and face to face
- Liaising with internal departments (e.g.
Account Managers & Business Development Managers) to ensure the customer gets the best outcome
- Engaging with 3rd parties such as couriers, network providers and suppliers
- Creating relevant paperwork for equipment to be sent out to customers
- Taking initiative and resolving issues
- Experience working in a customer service based role
- Excellent prioritising skills
- A genuine belief in providing outstanding customer service
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Dedication to doing the best you can
What can they offer you?
- Dynamic, fun working environment
- LOTS of growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Summer & Christmas parties
- State of the art equipment
- Initially 20 days holiday, increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Attendance bonus
- Included in company bonus (% of profit) after 5 years service
- Enhanced pension
If you think you have what it takes, apply now! If you want to know more, please contact Kerry Hillon.
We hope to hear from you soon, if this isn't the right opportunity for you but you want to talk to us about what you are looking for, get in touch!
- customer service