- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Service Advisor
£18,000, OTE £22,000, 9am
- 5pm Monday
- Friday, 34 Days Holiday, Company Pension, Charity Days, Early Finish on a Friday
Ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 businesses to work for.
Selling one of the leading premium brands our client is continually growing with more than 11,000 customer accounts at present.
Offering a basic salary of £18,000 and on target earning potential of £22,000.
- The primary function of the role is to deal with all customer retention and pricing queries.
- Supporting the business' volume/margin/retention ambitions by nurturing relations with customers via proactive and reactive telephone contact and/or e-mail in a timely manner whilst maximizing margins/customer numbers
- Monitor 'at risk and saved' accounts to ensure these accounts still continue to use our services after being 'saved'
- Identify cross sell and upgrade opportunities with existing customers to ensure the maximum number of customers are regularly using our products and services
- Hitting business and team targets.
- Completion of pricing queries on a daily/weekly basis to meet customer demand.
- Reduce attrition to improve sales (in litres) and margin.
- Increase customer retention.
- At least 2 year's work experience in an office environment
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proactive and reactive telephone experience, particularly query handling, negotiation skills and delivery of customer service
- Ability to be a quick thinker that is accountable for their actions.
- A confident self-starter that leads by example.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Very strong communication and listening skills
Sales Support is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group.
If you're currently seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us.
By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.
- customer service